Equipment Storage Procedure
Wieland's Storage Procedure
In our opinion, this is the best way to get your equipment properly ready for storage up to One year.
1. Run until dry (Choke, Prime, etc.) to get all of the gas out that you can.
NOTE: *YOU WILL NOT GET IT ALL OUT THIS WAY*
2. Put in a full quart of SEF Gas and restart.
3. Let machine run for roughly 5 minutes.
4. Store and forget about it until next season.
*Have not had a case of not starting next season with this method.*
5. Ask Wieland's Employee with any questions regarding procedure and/or SEF Gas.